Trekking Pole Tent, Ultralight Backpacking Tent, 2 Person All Weather Tent
This 2 lb 10 oz tent is one of the lightest backpacking tents on the market. At 7 feet long, 62 inches wide, and 42 inches high it also has more room than any tent in the ultra light category. Roomy for One but comfortable for Two. Does well in any weather including rain or
This 2 lb 10 oz tent is one of the lightest backpacking tents on the market. At 7 feet long, 62 inches wide, and 42 inches high it also has more room than any tent in the ultra light category. Roomy for One but comfortable for Two. Does well in any weather including rain or even on snow. Compact so it can fit easily in your backpack or bug out bag. Easy to pack. Comes with stakes and carrying bag, Poles are not included. Important Note: This tent is intended for use with trekking poles, no poles are included. However if you forget your poles it works fine with most any stick longer than 42 inches or can be tied between two trees. Total weight is 3 lbs 4 oz with carrying bag and stakes. Trekking Pole Tent, backpacking tent, camping tent, hiking tent, light weight tent, compact tent, ultra light tent. No Poles means No Problems, most tents come with cheap fragile poles which are the first things to break and make the tent worthless. Because this tent will work with any trekking poles or even any stick or tied between two trees, no poles means no problems. With no poles to string through the tent this tent is supper fast and simple to set up, just stake down or tie the corners and put in the trekking poles and it can be set up in as little as 1 minute.
- Supper Fast and Easy set up! Great for Hiking, camping, or adding to your survival bag, this compact tent will fit into your backpack without filling it up.
- At just 8 inches tall this item is so compact for shipping that it can fit in a FedEx Pak Envelope.
- Trekking Poles are NOT included, this tent is intended for use with your own Trekking Poles, but can be used with almost any stick that is over 42 inches tall.
- At over 7 feet long and over 5 feet wide and 42 inches high this tent offers more room inside than almost any other ultra light tent.
- Most tents come with fragile poles that brake easily, making the tent worthless. This tent does not have that problem.
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.