Anemometer ennoLogic eA980R – 8 Parameters: Wind Speed, Wind Chill, Air Temperature, Humidity, Heat Index, Dew Point, Barometric Pressure, Altitude – Digital Weather Meter with Backlight
The Digital Anemometer from ennoLogic eA980R Combines 8 Parameters in one Handy Little Unit.It’s like carrying a weather station in your pocket! The digital anemometer eA890R is a feature-loaded little gadget that’s perfect for hiking, mountaineering, sailing, flying model planes, quads and drones, or any other outdoor activity. It combines 8 weather parameters into one
The Digital Anemometer from ennoLogic eA980R Combines 8 Parameters in one Handy Little Unit.
It’s like carrying a weather station in your pocket!
The digital anemometer eA890R is a feature-loaded little gadget that’s perfect for hiking, mountaineering, sailing, flying model planes, quads and drones, or any other outdoor activity. It combines 8 weather parameters into one small light-weight unit. Perfect for your bug out bag.
On first use, install the included coin cell battery by opening the battery cover at the back of the unit. Then press the power button, hold the anemometer into the wind or air flow you want to measure, and the device instantly starts displaying wind speed in mph.
Prefer different units? Simply press the Units button to cycle through mph, m/s, ft/min, knots, and km/h. A long press of the Units button freezes the current reading. Pressing the power button briefly several times cycles through maximum, minimum, and average readings since the unit was powered on.
If you’re using it in dark areas, press & hold down the Set button for 2 seconds to turn the backlight on It stays on until you turn it off.
– Wind speed: 0 to 65 mph, resolution 0.4mph (0.2mph in Average mode), ±5%
– Wind chill: -49 to 50 °F, ±1.8°F
– Temperature: -20 to 158 °F, ±1.8°F
– Relative Humidity: 0 to 100 %, ±3%
– Heat Index: 70 to 130 °F, ±3.6 °F
– Dew Point: -20 to 158 °F, ±3.6 °F
– Barometric Pressure: 0.29 to 32.48 inHg, ±0.05 inHg
– Pressure Altitude: -6000 to 30000 ft, ±50 ft
– Power: LIR2032 3.6V battery. Rechargeable. 12 hours typical use. Do NOT use CR2032.
– Size: 4.3″ x 1.8″ x 0.8″
– Weight: 2.1 oz.
– Package includes one eA980R, carrying case, lanyard, LIR2032 battery, and user manual
Like all ennoLogic products, the eA980R comes with a 10-YEAR WARRANTY, HASSLE-FREE REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE, and 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. Order now risk free.
- THIS POCKET-SIZED MOBILE ANEMOMETER MEASURES A LOT MORE THAN JUST WIND SPEED: The ennoLogic anemometer eA980R registers wind speed, wind chill, air temperature, humidity, heat index, dew point, barometric pressure, and altitude. With all that it’s hard to believe that this little weather station is smaller than a cell phone and easily fits into your pocket. But it’s main purpose is to deliver accurate wind readings and it does so reliably between 0.4 mph and 65 mph.
- WANT TO TEST IF IT’S SAFE TO FLY YOUR DRONE? Press the power button, hold the anemometer into the wind and within seconds you know the wind speed. Use the Average function to get a more accurate reading in changing conditions, or the Max function to measure gusts. Whether you’re flying RC planes, drones, wings, helicopters or quadcopters – this compact ultra-light tool can help you figure out how much headwind you’re dealing with, which direction you should launch, or if it’s too windy to fly.
- USEFUL FOR HVAC DIY WORK: Measure HVAC register flows in various rooms to help balance out your system. This anemometer does not measure cfm directly, but you can use its Average function and an online conversion tool to estimate cfm from the air speed and size of your register or grille. If your vents are the same size, you can simply use air speed as a comparative relative measurement to balance air flow of your A/C. Or check air speed before and after improvements you made.
- LIMITATIONS TO BE AWARE OF: TEMPERATURE RESPONSE is SLOW (5 to 10 minutes) due to the location of the temperature sensor inside the unit. ALTITUDE reading is PRESSURE ALTITUDE, based on barometric pressure. It requires calibration at a known altitude to get true altitude and changes without changing your position if barometric pressure changes. BATTERY is a LIR2032 LITHIUM BATTERY (included). Replace it with a new LIR2032 or recharge it with a suitable charger. Do NOT use CR2032 batteries.
- POWERFUL FEATURES IN A SUPER SMALL PACKAGE: 8 weather parameters. Multiple units: mph, m/s, ft/min, knots, km/h, °F, °C, %RH, inHg, mbar, hpa, ft, m. Beaufort Scale. Max, Min, Average, and Hold functions. Backlight. Auto power off with override option. Calibration function. Comes with carrying case, lanyard, LIR2032 battery and user manual. 10 YEAR WARRANTY.