Adjustable Tarp and Tent Poles – Versatile, Durable, and Lightweight – Perfect for Camping, Backpacking, Hammocks, Shelters, and Awnings
Our lightweight, adjustable tarp poles provide the perfect compliment to your tarp, trekking pole tent, or awning shelter. Each is made from five sections of 7000-series aluminum alloy. We specifically left the pole sections uncorded to increase versatility and ensure that you always have the perfect length and nothing more. For example, bring only three
Our lightweight, adjustable tarp poles provide the perfect compliment to your tarp, trekking pole tent, or awning shelter.
Each is made from five sections of 7000-series aluminum alloy. We specifically left the pole sections uncorded to increase versatility and ensure that you always have the perfect length and nothing more. For example, bring only three sections on your next backpacking trip to form the perfect A-frame tarp shelter and save weight in your pack. At the same time, you can use all five sections on your next car camping trip to make sure you have plenty of clearance under your tarp or awning.
In fact, you can even expand the range further. By skipping the lower section with the rubber foot, you can get the short end of the range down to only 18 inches. On the flip side, combine sections from both poles to get a single pole that is more than 12 feet long!
Why settle for tarp poles that limit you to very small adjustment ranges? Now you can have a single set that handles all your needs!
►Min. Length = 32 in. (3 sections)
►Max. Length = 72 in. (6 ft., 5 sections)
►Min. Weight = 14 oz.
►Max. Weight = 28 oz.
►Weight (single section) = 2 to 3 oz., depending on section
►Tube Diameter = 0.75 in.
►Packed Length = 17.5 in.
►Material: 7000-series anodized aluminum alloy
►Includes: 2 tarp poles and rip-stop nylon stuff sack
About Paria Outdoor Products
Paria Outdoor Products is a small business born in the mountains of Colorado. We create high performance products that enable you to enjoy the great outdoors. Thank you for supporting us.
- ►VERSATILE – Our adjustable tarp poles extend from less than 32 inches up to 72 inches, allowing you to always get the height you need to pitch your tent or tarp. You can even combine the two poles to get a longer length if needed. Finally, if you skip the rubber bottom, you can get down to only 18 inches.
- ►LIGHTWEIGHT – The full pair of poles comes in at only 28 ounces. However, due to the versatile nature of our poles, you only need to bring the number of sections that you need, meaning no added weight in your pack.
- ►UNIVERSAL – The 1.5 inch spike tip will accommodate any grommet or guy line, while the rubber bottom will ensure you have adequate grip even on the slickest granite.
- ►DURABLE – We use the highest quality 7000-series aluminum alloy to create a solid product that will last you for countless adventures.
- ►BUY WITH CONFIDENCE – We stand behind our products and offer a lifetime manufacturer warranty. If you run into any problems, let us know and we’ll make it right.
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.