Breeze Mesh Tent – Ultralight 2 Person Mesh Tent Shelter – Perfect for Camping, Backpacking and Thru-Hikes
Shed weight on your next backpacking trip! Our Breeze Mesh Tent is the perfect ultralight shelter when paired with a lightweight backpacking tarp, such as our Sanctuary Siltarp (sold separately). The mesh canopy provides a layer of defense against pesky insects and critters, while the tub style floor will keep you and your gear dry
Shed weight on your next backpacking trip!
Our Breeze Mesh Tent is the perfect ultralight shelter when paired with a lightweight backpacking tarp, such as our Sanctuary Siltarp (sold separately). The mesh canopy provides a layer of defense against pesky insects and critters, while the tub style floor will keep you and your gear dry during even the wettest storms.
Use just the Breeze Mesh Tent on clear days for great ventilation and incredible night time stargazing. When inclement weather approaches, pitch the Sanctuary Siltarp over the tent to provide the needed protection. The Breeze Mesh Tent and Sanctuary Siltarp combine to just over 2.5 pounds, making this one of the lightest and most flexible 2 person shelters you’ll find.
► Seasons: 3
► Size: fully rectangular floor, 84 inch length x 52 inch width
► Peak Height: 36 inches
► Capacity: 2 persons
► Fabric, canopy: 20D no-see-um fine mesh
► Fabric, floor: 30 Denier ripstop silnylon has a silicon/PU dual-coating and fully taped seams, providing 5,000 mm of hydro-static resistance
► Design Type: non-freestanding
► Doors: single
► Accessories: two (2) x 15 foot sections of 1.5 mm reflective Dyneema® guy line, six (6) 7075 aluminum alloy Y-stakes with Dyneema® pull cords
► Stuff Sacks: two rip-stop nylon stuff sacks (one for accessories, one for whole kit)
► Total Weight: 24 ounces (includes line and stakes)
► Packed Size: 12 inches by 4 inches
Please note that additional supports will be needed to pitch the Breeze mesh tent. Use nearby trees, our adjustable tarp poles (sold separately), or your favorite trekking poles as potential supports.
About Paria Outdoor Products
Paria Outdoor Products is a small business born in the mountains of Colorado. We strive to create high performance products that enable you to enjoy your time in the great outdoors. Thank you for supporting us.
- ►ULTIMATE PROTECTION – The 30 Denier rip-stop silnylon floor has a silicon/PU dual-coating and fully taped seams, providing incredible waterproofing. Meanwhile, the lightweight no-see-um mesh will keep bugs and mosquitoes at bay so you can enjoy the backcountry in peace.
- ►LIGHTWEIGHT – So light, you won’t even notice! Our mesh tent comes in at only 24 ounces, which also includes the line and stakes. The included 12 x 4 x 4 inch stuff sack fits everything into a nice and compact package.
- ►VERSATILE – Pair the Breeze mesh tent with our Sanctuary Siltarp to get the perfect shelter every time! During clear days and nights, use the mesh tent alone for incredible breezes and stargazing. If inclement weather approaches, throw up the Sanctuary Siltarp for the needed protection against the elements.
- ►PITCHING OPTIONS – We provide two 15-foot pieces of 1.5 mm reflective Dyneema® guy line and six 7075 aluminum Y-stakes. Use these to pitch the tent using nearby trees for support. If no trees are available, you’ll need our adjustable tarp poles (sold separately) or your trekking poles to serve as supports.
- ►BUY WITH CONFIDENCE – We stand behind our products and offer a limited lifetime manufacturer warranty.
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.