AYAMAYA Camping Tents 3-4 Person Automatic Pop Up, Waterproof Double Layer Quick Setup 2 Doors Hydraulic Automatic Big Family Beach Dome Tent UV Protection for Hiking Picnic Backpacking Travel
AYAMAYA Backpacking Tent Features QUICK SET UP: Automatic Hydraumatic opening system contribute to an extremely fast set up the tent in just seconds. No taking your extra time. No need any tools. ACCESSORIES: It comes with 7.9mm & 8.5mm Fiberglass Poles,Steel stakes and Guy Ropes,which keep the tent steady even if in a heavy wind
AYAMAYA Backpacking Tent Features
QUICK SET UP: Automatic Hydraumatic opening system contribute to an extremely fast set up the tent in just seconds. No taking your extra time. No need any tools.
ACCESSORIES: It comes with 7.9mm & 8.5mm Fiberglass Poles,Steel stakes and Guy Ropes,which keep the tent steady even if in a heavy wind up to 44mph.
TWO DOORS WITH MESH PANELS: 2 Large front Doors for easy entry and exist, can accommodate at least 3 adults. The rear mesh panels and mesh side wall vents provide excellent ventilation and view, and also keep pesky bugs out, but not reject the fresh air. The large mesh roof vents and windows ensure air circulation.1 Interior storage pocket keeps your gear organized and ceiling hoop helps hang the lamp or other light stuff.
PORTABLE STORAGE BAG: Comes in a small and ultra-light package, suitable for easy carrying and storage. Inner Tent and Sun & Rain Shelter superpose together, which can be used as a wayside pavilion with the groundsheet.
LANTERN HOOP: Lantern Hoop on the top allows you hang your lantern on the hook inside the tent.
AYAMAYA Camping Tent Information
– Rain Fly Material: 190T Polyester cloth PU1200
– Inner Tent Material: 210D Oxford cloth PU1200
– Rain Fly Size:240x210x140cm/94.5×82.7×55.2inch (LxWxH)
– Inner Tent Size: 210x180x120cm/82.7×70.9×47.2inch (LxWxH)
– Stored Size: 76x16x16cm/29.9×6.3×6.3inch (LxWxH)
– Skeleton Material: Hydraulic Automatic Skeleton
– Accessories: Waterproof Tent x 1; Tent Pegs x 8; Ropes x 4; Bag x 1
– Weight: 3.5KG/7.7pounds/123.5oz
How to install the camping/backpacking tent?
1.Find a flat spot on the ground and place the tent on the floor
2.Unfold your tent and lay it flat on the floor
3.Separate its four corners
4.Lift up you tent by pulling the middle frame pole
5.Secure the tent onto the floor with the tent stakes
- [Easy Setup Automatic Tents] – Hydraulic automatic system, make it easy to install and package, fast set up in seconds. Simply lift up the top of the tent and it will automatic installation. Press the end of the pole at moment which poles have yellow labels, automatically folding tent. Hydraulic system is more durable than other spring system
- [Double Layer: Three-Function] – Camping tent has two layers, three usages. Inner and outer layer superpose together as a windproof tent (suitable for the camping rainy day). Use outer layer alone as a flysheet, wayside pavilion with the groundsheet, fishing awning, canopy. Inner tent also can be taken out and with using the 3 shock corded fiberglass poles Tent pole it can be realized alone.
- [Two Doors More Ventilated] – This camping tent with a special D-shape zipper door on each side, an easy access to the tent and good for ventilation. The mesh windows allow the breeze to come in .
- [Waterproof & UV Protection] – Tent’s inner layer is made of 190T polyester cloth, waterproof rating to PU1200. Outer layer is made of 190T polyester cloth, waterproof rating to PU1200. Both with UV protection layer, protect you from UV damage and keep you and your equipment’s dry in the rainy day
- [Roomy Enough for 3-4 Persons] – Roomy for 3-4 adults, could fit 4 (2 adults and 2 children) if needed. It is ideal for a family camping. 1 Interior storage pocket keeps your gear organized and ceiling hoop helps hang the lamp or other light stuff. NOTICE: If you don’t like your tent, or whatever, we’ll instantly refund your money in full. It’s our promise.
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.