SOLEADER Portable Wood Burning Camp Stoves Compact Gasifier Wood Stove For Camping, Hiking, Backpacking The 3rd Generation
Your Best Hiking/Camping GearSay goodbye to heavy, costly, polluting petrol fuels. It’s not safe for long transportation. You either take too much with you, having to carry that extra weight, or you don’t take enough, risking running out of it too soon. Mother Nature presents the best fuel catalogue, with the abundance of twigs, leaves,
Your Best Hiking/Camping Gear
Say goodbye to heavy, costly, polluting petrol fuels. It’s not safe for long transportation. You either take too much with you, having to carry that extra weight, or you don’t take enough, risking running out of it too soon.
Mother Nature presents the best fuel catalogue, with the abundance of twigs, leaves, grasses, pinecones, wood or other biomass as perfect kindling. You can usually find it everywhere for free. No matter whether you are camping, backpacking, or Kayaking down a river; you’ll have what you need to make coffee, or a full meal with ease.
Enjoy the ritual and the smell of it.
It also can work with solidified alcohol tablets or other solid fuel, so you could carry a couple of those just in case if you want to. You may have a hard time looking for dry enough wood if the weather is rainy.
Safe To Use
When you have larger campfires, a gust of wind come up suddenly may scatter burning embers everywhere. With SOLEADER wood gas stove you can use less wood and still have a safe fire for cooking.
Simple To Set Up
Assemble the stove in less than 10 seconds. Gather some tinder, dry leaves or paper, put them in the stove and add a handful of little twigs. Sticks about finger diameter work best.
Set the fire on and enjoy. The rocket stove design takes care of the rest, creating the air circulation you need. As the fire grows, add a few more wood and the flames will grow bigger and bigger as the gasification creating a clean efficient burn. A handful of twigs may burn for about 20 minutes!
Easy To Cleanup
Cleanup is easy too since the wood is burned to completion. Just a few minutes to cool down and you can shake out any remaining ash. The stove is easy to break down and collapsible
Material: Stainless steel
Assembled size: Height 7.5″;Top Width 3.8″;Bottom width 5.3″
Weight: 18 Ounce
Folded size：5.5″ x 5.5″ x 3″
- SMART GASIFICATION DESIGN: Unique double wall construction that creates ultra-clean gasification and a secondary combustion. Cool air is drawn into the stove from the holes near the bottom and then heated as it flows inside the chamber. The heated air mixes with gas from the combusting wood and ignited. This allows fuel to burn more steady and completely with less smoke.
- OPEN MOUTH DESIGN: Easy to add fuel. Get rid of inconvenience of keep lifting up the cooking pot/pan to add more fuel when using the old version top-loader stoves.
- STABLE POT SUPPORT: 4 flexible non-slip double layered arms can stably support a pot or pan or small cups.
- COMPACT & LIGHTWEIGHT & STURDY: Crafted with high quality stainless steel which can stand high temperature and weight. Breaks down and combine to be a really compact cylinder that fits in the mesh carrying bag in compact size (5.5″ x 5.5″ x 3″) for easy storage and preserve pack space. Total weight is only 18 Oz.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: Uses twigs, leaves, pinecones and wood as fuel. Leaving no chemical emissions behind. Eliminates the need to carry heavy, polluting and expensive canister fuels.
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.