Ryno Tuff Camping Hammock with Mosquito Net And Rain Fly – Double Hammock with Bug Net and Tarp, Reinforced Not to Tear But Still Lightweight, Extra Pocket, Safe Tree Straps, and Heavy Duty Carabiners
Ryno Tuff Double Camping hammock with Mosquito Net and Rain FlyOur Double Hammock is easy to set up and even easier to pack. It is ultra tough, ultra durable and ultralight. We designed it so that it can be used as a true two person hammock with tough 210T parachute nylon and 75 denier threading,
Ryno Tuff Double Camping hammock with Mosquito Net and Rain Fly
Our Double Hammock is easy to set up and even easier to pack. It is ultra tough, ultra durable and ultralight. We designed it so that it can be used as a true two person hammock with tough 210T parachute nylon and 75 denier threading, which makes it tougher and more durable that other hammocks. Mosquito net is sewn onto the hammock and is designed with a very small mesh, to prevent event the smallest of critters from climbing into the hammock with you. You can just flip the hammock over to the other side if you do not want to use the netting. The rain fly Can be placed over the hammock to ensure a cozy and dry camping experience. Triple stitching, strong tree straps and carabiners complete the package, making it the toughest, portable hammock. Unique two pocket design adds versatility and allows you to store more stuff easily.
How to use:
Step 1: Find two trees approximately 12 to 16 feet apart.
Step 2: Wrap the tree strap around the tree using whatever length you think you wont need for hanging the hammock. Attach the straps approximately 5 feet from the ground.
Step 3: Pull the length of the tree strap through the large loop at the end.
Step 4: Pull the tree strap to ensure that it is tight.
Step 5: Attach the carabiner to the tree strap. Try to achieve a 30 degree angle.
1, 2-person Hammock – 210T parachute nylon 75D
2, D Shaped Steel Carabiners
2, 10 Foot Tree Straps With 16 Loops
Pocket/Stuff Sack (sewn in) – Additional Pocket Sewed Into The Side – Folded size is 10″x8″x5″ and weighs 5lbs
As adventurers, we need the toughest equipment and have been disappointed too often by kit that can’t keep up. We’re constantly pushing ourselves to climb higher, hike farther, and move better and we need our gear to go the distance. For quality equipment that can keep up with you on your adventures.
- 🌲 EXTRA LARGE PLUS MOSQUITO NET AND RAIN FLY – Designed as a 2 person hammock so that two people can fit in it comfortably. Bug net keeps out all the unwanted creepy crawlies, just flip the hammock and use the reverse side if you do not want to use the net. The Rain Fly protects you from any inclement weather. The portable hammock reachs 118 inches wide by 78 inches long.
- 💪 REINFORCED NOT TO TEAR BUT STILL ULTRALIGHT – Made from top-quality materials it is designed to easily withstand a minimum of 600lbs. We used 210T parachute nylon and made it 75D thick (denier) that’s 30% stronger than most competitors. When packed the whole thing is the size of a volleyball and weighs about 5 lbs.
- 🌲 10 FOOT TREE STRAP WITH 16 LOOPS – Set up your outdoor hammock in seconds, no complicated knot tying. Just wrap the strap around a tree and loop it through on of the many loops and hook it to your hammock with the carabiner. The straps ensure that there will be no damage to the tree whatsoever.
- 🏔️INTEGRATED CARRY BAG AND EXTRA POCKETS – The sewn in carry bag serves as a pocket when the hammock is in use. We have added another extra pocket as well (you can never have enough pockets). The whole hammock easily stuffs right back into the stuff sack/pocket.
- 🌳 PLANT A TREE AND HELP US SAVE THE PLANET! Yes, we are tough on the outside but inside we’re just real softies. In addition to providing you with quality products, our mission is to protect the planet we live on, especially its forests. We want to preserve the beauty we enjoy for the next generation. With every purchase at Ryno Tuff we will plant a tree for you through the National Forest Foundation.