Outpost Camping Hammock With Adjustable LiteSpeed Cinch Buckle Suspension System- Includes 11′ 100% Polyester Tree Straps, Wire Gate Carabiners- Single or Double Size- 100% Parachute Nylon
Wildhorn Outpost Hammocks are designed with ease-of-use in mind. We believe camping hammocks should be durable, tree-friendly, comfortable, and quick to set up. All Outpost Hammocks come with everything you need to hang it up for the first time. No need to buy a separate hanging kit. Our Litespeed hanging kit is one of the
Wildhorn Outpost Hammocks are designed with ease-of-use in mind. We believe camping hammocks should be durable, tree-friendly, comfortable, and quick to set up. All Outpost Hammocks come with everything you need to hang it up for the first time. No need to buy a separate hanging kit.
Our Litespeed hanging kit is one of the strongest available and allows for infinite adjustments on your hanging angle. We source the best materials to create our hammocks. Starting with 70D ripstop nylon, 100% polyester straps, a cinch buckle made from cold rolled steel and genuine Amsteel rope.
Outpost Hammocks are available in four different colors and two different sizes. If you spend time sleeping or cuddling with another in a hammock, we suggest our Outpost II. The Outpost II is one of the largest commercially produced hammocks on the market. For lighter weight trekking, try the Outpost I. Perfect for single person use.
Each Outpost Hammock Includes:
-Double or single size
-Two 11 ft. 100% reinforced polyester tree straps
-Two 12kn rated wire gate carabiners
– Two cinch buckles made from cold rolled steel wound with a continuous high strength Amsteel loop.
Size & Weight:
Outpost I Single Hammocks are 11′ long X 4’5″ wide except the camo color which is 11′ long X 5′ wide. Pack size is 8″ x 6.5″ x 4.5″ Weight with suspension system is 1 lbs 10 oz.
Outpost II Double Hammocks are 11′ long X 6’6″ wide except the camo color which is 11′ long X 7’2″ wide. Pack size is 8″ x 6″ x 6″ Weight with suspension system is 2 lbs 3 oz.
Go Wild, Be Wild! Wildhorn shamelessly promotes wanderlust. It defends your right to explore, be inspired, and conquer your bucket list.
- WHY IS THE OUTPOST HAMMOCK WORTH IT? It works. It simply works. It is truly the easiest hammock to set up and take down. We don’t claim to include a suspension system and then give you cheap rope, you don’t have to tie knots, and we guarantee our products. We built the hammock because we were sick of the cheap, low quality offerings around. This hammock is worth it. Period.
- SIZE MATTERS – At 11 ft. long, the Outpost I hammock is the longest on the market. The extra length allows you more room to spread out on a diagonal angle and helps you lay flatter. The Outpost I is still lightweight and compact perfect for longer backpacking treks. It weighs in at 1 lbs 10 oz (LiteSpeed Included)
- HIGH QUALITY NYLON – Outpost Hammocks are constructed with 70D parachute ripstop nylon that is strong (Rated at 400 lbs but tested to over 1000 lbs), durable, and dries quickly. Best camp hammock on the market.
- GEAR FITS INTO ONE STUFF SACK – The Outpost and Litespeed Suspension System all fit conveniently into one integrated stuff sack making it portable (Packed Dimension 8″x6.5″x4.5″) and easy to pack for travel, hiking, backpacking, the beach, or any outdoor adventure.
- HANG YOUR HAMMOCK IN SECONDS – Our best-in-class LiteSpeed suspension system is fast, strong and infinitely adjustable. Using cinch buckles made from cold rolled steel you can adjust your hammock to the perfect hanging angle. Spend less time setting up and more time hanging out. Our straps are made from reinforced 100% stretch-free, tree-friendly polyester.
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.