Hammock Rain Fly – Everest | Waterproof Tent Hammock Tarp Outdoor Camping Rainfly Shelter Ripstop Nylon with Lightweight Aluminum Stakes – Adventure Dry Fly / Gray
ADVENTURE DRY FLY – HAMMOCK RAINFLY One great advantage of hammock camping with tarps is that in adverse conditions, rain, wind, snow you can set up first and then keep your gear dry as you then hang your hammock. It is generally agreed that full-coverage tarps, or “winter” tarps are best for all season camping.
ADVENTURE DRY FLY – HAMMOCK RAINFLY
One great advantage of hammock camping with tarps is that in adverse conditions, rain, wind, snow you can set up first and then keep your gear dry as you then hang your hammock. It is generally agreed that full-coverage tarps, or “winter” tarps are best for all season camping. Our Adventure Dry Fly offers a traditional shape Catenary or Cat-Cut Tarp. The Design incorporates special curved cuts to further reduce the weight of a rectangular tarp. This also prevents the tarp from sagging or flapping in wind. This offers you the best protection from the elements while keeping size and weight to a minimum.
Small Company Commitment to Quality Products & Service.
1 – Waterproof Ripstop Nylon PU Coated Fly Trap 26 oz. & 85 Sq. ft Coverage Area.
6 – Lineloc 3 Linepull Outs
6 – Reflective 6′ Guy Ropes
4 – Aluminum Anodized Lightweight 6″ Ground Stakes & Pouch
1 – Fly Carry Pouch
1 – Detailed Instruction Card
We’re proud of our products, we know there are all kinds of camping equipment and choice available but few can compete with the quality you’ll find with our Everest Active Gear range.
Are you ready to discover the peaceful, easy feeling of swinging freely in the awesome majesty of nature…Dry!
Don’t delay and click the above ADD TO CART to Buy Now!
- WATERPROOF NYLON – Durable quality high tensile reinforced 100% Ripstop 70 Denier nylon. The nylon is 210 thread quick dry fabric polyurethane (PU) 3000 coated with Back-Taped ridge seams. Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish non-breathable, waterproof and no misting. Nylon fabric is treated with a UV inhibitor making it resistant to color fading. Seams “Z” stitched reinforced corner pullout points making for a fast and easy set up.
- SIZE DOES MATTER – The Adventure Dry Fly tarp weighs 26 oz. and at a large 142′ center line length and 98′ wide will keep, you dry and protect hammocks, single or double. With close to 85 ft coverage area 30% larger than a Pro Fly you can shelter your hammock, tent and equipment from sun or rain and even as a wind break.
- EASY STEP SET UP – An easy way to keep your tarp guy lines with Lineloc 3 pullouts make adjusting and tensioning easy. The reflective guy lines help to minimize tripping at night by lamp or moonlight. Tarps include full instruction guide.
- ALUMINUM STAKES – One of the most popular tent stake’s is the Y-beam. This design penetrates and holds in a wide range of soil conditions. Constructed from 7000-series aluminum, this stake is light, strong and rugged.
- DOUBLE HAMMOCK – In Stock Now! Everest Bug & Mosquito Free Camping and Outdoors Hammock Tent Built-in Reversible Net YKK Zipper Lightweight Ripstop Diamond Weave Nylon
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.