BioLite CookStove- Wood-Burning Small Lightweight Stove for Camping and Outdoor, Burns Wood and Other Biomass as Fuel, 7.5 x 5 Inches, Silver/Aqua (CB1003)
Looking for BioLite smoke-free flames but happy with your portable power supply? This stove is for you. The key to BioLite combustion is the internal fan powered by the USB rechargeable battery pack. The streamlined CookStove provides 30 hours of clean wood cooking on a single charge. Charge it before you go in just 1.7
Looking for BioLite smoke-free flames but happy with your portable power supply? This stove is for you. The key to BioLite combustion is the internal fan powered by the USB rechargeable battery pack. The streamlined CookStove provides 30 hours of clean wood cooking on a single charge. Charge it before you go in just 1.7 hours in any wall outlet. Four fan speeds control flame size, enabling you to boil rapidly or enjoy a campfire feel. Leave the gas canisters behind and cook meals using the sticks, and biomass around you. Burning only wood, the CookStove creates a smokeless campfire that can cook meals and boil 1 liter of water in 4.5 minutes. Setup is easy, fuel is free, and flames are hyper efficient with performance on par with white gas stoves. No Fuel to Buy or Carry: Our stoves cook your meals with nothing but the twigs you collect, eliminating the need for heavy, expensive, polluting petroleum gas. CookStove is designed to run on any biomass. With the fire starter, it is quick to light, fast to boil and easy to use. By using renewable resources for fuel instead of petroleum, you’re reducing your carbon footprint. You’ll also keep fuel canisters out of the landfill. This stove is perfect for campers looking for the basics: smokeless flames and freedom from fossil fuels. But, if you are looking to turn your fire into electricity for charging your devices along the way? Check out BioLite CampStoves (sold separately). At BioLite, we develop breakthrough technologies and empower people to power themselves.
- Fuel: Uses renewable biomass including twigs, pinecones, wood pellets, branches, etc.
- Internal jets have 4 fan speed settings circulate air for improved combustion and efficiency to boil 1 liter of water in 4.5 minutes
- The size of your flame and cooking time adjusts with the fan speed you choose: Turbo for 10 hours, Boil for 20 hours, Simmer for 25 hours, or Campfire for 30 hours
- Lightweight aluminum legs fold up for nested portability and durability for camping, backpacking or power outages
- Includes CookStove, Stuff Sack, Fire starter, recharging micro USB cord for fan, instructions and weighs just 1.6 pounds
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.